“Stamp of the Month Kits” - No commitment.
You decide which kit (s) you want to take part in each month.
Stamp of the Month Details Below
- Each kit will be priced differently; depending on the product (s) you get in the kit.
- Each kit will have a different number of cards per kit depending on how big the stamp set is. My goal is to use every stamp in the stamp set for the monthly kit.
- One thing for sure, every “Stamp of the Month Kit” will have a creative fold card.
- Each month I will feature two different “Stamp of the Month Kits” to choose from, featuring different stamp sets.
- Samples of “Stamp of the Month Kits” will be posted around the first of each month, with a full description of the kit.
- Past months will be available until they are sold out. You can view them at the top of my blog under “Stamp of the Month” Club.
- To buy kits by mail e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the Stamp of the Month Kit(s) you wish to purchase and your address. I will send you an invoice with paypal in about three days.
- Most classes will include Stamp Set, all cardstock pre-cut, envelopes, embellishments and all you will need is ink and adhesive.
- I will list the inks I used and you can order those inks if you don’t have, at the time you order your “Stamp of the Month Kit”. Or you can use inks you have. *if more is needed for the kit I will list items in detail with class description.
- Kits supplies will be mailed from me in about one week from payment and should be at your door step in about 10-14 days. Stampin' Up! Product will come directly from the company.
- Die cutting and shape punching will be completed for you (without stamped images), unless stated with kit supplies according to Stampin’ Up! copyright/angel policy.
- Texture embossing will be complete for you as well, unless in the kit.
- Full instructions including measurements will be sent by e-mail in a PDF format, so you can save and recreate the projects again. Some cards will have a video for reference.
- All “Stamp of the Month Kits” can only be sent to a United States address
- Shipping will be included in the cost of the kit. If more than one “Stamp of the Month Kit” is purchase at the same time postage will be combined at a lower rate.