Fancy Fold Video
October 18, 2022
Today in my Fancy Fold Video, I share some newly released product to demonstrators from the Fitting Florets Collection. This collection of product will be released to customers the first of November, and has some Sneak Peek Items from the January-June Mini, the Framed Florets Stamp Set, Dies, and Bundle. But there are also some while supplies last product: the Frames & Festive Stamp Set, Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper and the Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls.
Did you know if you purchase the Starter Kit you can pick $155 worth of product for $99 with Free Shipping and include these Early Released Product now, before it goes out of stock.
Here is my card opened.
As I shared yesterday, my card today was inspired by Marsha's Challenge Card. I love how simply this card goes together. I have done a Triple Flap Opening before, but always from a full sheet of paper. The way I explain in the video is so much easier.
Here are the sizes of paper I used:
- 4" x 10 1/2" Evening Evergreen Card Stock scored at 5 1/4"
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Soft Succulent Card Stock
- 2 pieces 2 1/2" x 5 1/4" Evening Evergreen Card Stock scored at a 1/2" along the 2 1/2" side
- 2 pieces 1 1/2" x 4 3/4" Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper
- 2 pieces 1 3/4" x 5" Soft Succulent Card Stock
- 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper
- 3 3/4" x 5" Soft Succulent Card Stock
Now its time to watch the video to see how easy this all goes together.