My "first" Fancy Fold Video you may be saying? What? Well it is not my first video of cards with different folds, but it is the first Tuesday's Fancy Fold Card.
If you saw yesterday's blog post with Leigh Amburgey's Card that inspired today's video, I am not calling my Tuesday Videos Creative Folds anymore. Since 2009, I have been doing a video every Tuesday that featured cards with Different Folds. Lots has changed since I started doing these videos. Now there are so many different folds out there and everyone has one or two different names, so from now on I am just going to call my videos Fancy Folds.
Love today's card with the Hippos Hippo Stamp Set and the Hippos Dies done with the beautiful Splendid Day Specialty Paper. Remember you can get this Stamp Set and dies Free during Sale-a-Bration.
Here are the measurements for today's Fancy Fold:
- 4" x 11" Fresh Freesia Card Stock scored at 2" & 3 3/4" on both sides of the 11"
- 2 pieces of 1 3/4" x 3 3/4" Splendid Day Specialty Paper
- 2 pieces of 1 1/2" x 3 3/4" Splendid Day Specialty Paper
- 2 pieces of 3/4" x 4" Splendid Day Specialty Paper
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Highland Heather Card Stock
Now sit back and enjoy my first Fancy Fold Video and let me know what you think.
Video share of Card Swap with product from July-December Mini and Sale-a-Bration