This super easy Creative Fold Card is such a great way to use those scraps of Designer Series Paper. I used the beautiful Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper which is on the Last Chance Product Sale.
You don't want to miss the fresh florals of the Flowering Fields 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper! You'll find an abundance of color with gouache hand-painted tulips and complementary patterns. The designs are scaled perfectly for cardmaking, so you can send these delightful tulips to all your friends! And it's on sale while supplies last for only $8.05.
The measurements for this card are:
- 5 1/2" x 7 1/4" Highland Heather Card Stock scored at 4 1/4" to form card base
- 1" x 5 1/2" Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper
- 1/2" x 5 1/2" Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper
- 1 1/4" x 5 1/2" Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
- 3/4" x 5 1/2" Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
- 2 3/4" x 5 1/2" Basic White Card Stock
I love the added texture to the top of the card with the Fern 3D Embossing Folder, and the little Brushed Brass Butterflies. Now let's watch the video to see how easy this card goes together.