Last week I did a video showing you how to make a Tri-Fold Slimline Card. It was inspired by a card submitted during a TEAM Challenge by Sherm Langan of Hinkley, Ohio. I had never seen a Creative Fold for a Slimline Card before. If you missed my video here it is.
The card is stunning and the cool thing is it fits in to a business size envelope. If you haven't tried a Slimline Card you need to give it a try.
Don't forget to check out the Last Chance Products from the January-June Mini before they are gone. There are some amazing deals.
You only have until May 10 to sign up for the Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit.
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite 155459. this Suite of product has been such a hit.
Join the fun with Paper Pumpkin Now.