Today's Creative Fold Video features this beautiful Fancy Flap Fold Card that was shared with me during my recent TEAM Challenge, by TEAM Member Sue Floyd of Akron, Ohio. I will be sharing Sue' card tomorrow.
Here is my card with the first opening.
I used the Dragonfly Garden Bundle, with the beautiful Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper. Here is the card completely open.
This card really makes a WOW statement, and even through it looks hard to make it goes together very easy. Here are the dimensions I used to create:
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Gorgeous Grape Card Stock
- 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" Gorgeous Grape Card Stock
- 5 1/4" x 8" Highland Heather Card Stock
- 3 pieces of Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper 2 of one pattern and one of another pattern that measure 2 1/2" x4"
- 1/2" x 3 3/4" Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper
- 3 3/4" x 5" Basic White Card Stock
Another shout out to Sue Floyd for the inspiration. Now watch the video and how easy this card goes together.