I keep saying this, but it is so true, I don't remember when I have loved a Suite of product like I do with the Poinsettia Place Suite. I so enjoyed doing my Customer Appreciation Tutorial for this month, which features this Suite. But I have so many more things to share like today's Video with the product as a Bucket Card.
Bucket Cards have been around for a long time, but I had never done one before. Recently I got a card from a dear friend Holly (aka Ollie) Pederson and it was a Buckle Card, hence this video. Thanks Hollie for the inspiration.
Sizes of Card Stock:
- 4 1/4" x 8 3/4" Real Red Card Stock scored @ 5 1/2"
- 3" x 8 1/2" Real Red Card Stock Scored @ 4 1/4"
- 3" x 4" Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper
- 2 3/4" x 4" Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper
- 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" Old Olive Card Stock
Now set back watch the on how easy it is to make a Buckle Card.
If you missed the video I did featuring techniques when using product from the Poinsettia Place Suite you can view here.
Don't forget our Designer Series Paper Sale going on until October 31.