I love Sunflowers and two-step stamping. The Painted Harvest Stamp Set has both. I hate the thought that this set is retiring. Have you added it to your Stamp Collection?
I wanted to share a technique video I did with this stamp set over three years ago, as it was a very poplar video.
I used Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, and Soft Suede Classic Inks. For the card stock I used the Very Vanilla and Soft Suede. The accents for this card I used the 5/8" Burlap Ribbon and the Linen Thread.
The Dimensions for this card are as follows:
- 2 pieces of Very Vanilla Card Stock 4" x 5 1/4"
- 2 pieces of Very Vanilla Card Stock 2" x 2"
- Very Vanilla Card Stock 2" x 3 1/2"
- Soft Suede Card Stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- 2 pieces of Soft Suede 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"
- Soft Suede 2 1/8" x 2 5/8"
Sit back and watch the video for some more tips.
Here's another card done with this beautiful stamp set.
It's time to take a final look at the soon to be retired items in this year's catalog.
Don't forget to sign up for an Online In Color Club. Check out all the details here