Today's Creative Fold Video features the beautiful Farmhouse Christmas Bundle. This bundle is not just for Christmas. There are so any other cards you can do with this bundle.
I used the Stampin' Blends in Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Bronze, and the Color Lifter for accent. These colors look so well with the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper.
You will want to watch the video on how easy this card goes together.
Here are the sizes of paper used
- 4 1/4" x 9" Cherry Cobbler Card Stock scored at the 5 1/2" mark
- 4" x 5 1/4" Very Vanilla Card Stock
- 3 1/4' x 4" Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper
- 2 1/2" x 2 3/4' Very Vanilla Card Stock for house
- 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" Very Vanilla Card Stock for oval
- 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" Mellow Moss Card Stock
- 4" Stripped Burlap Ribbon
I shared yesterday the first place winner in my TEAM Card Challenge. Well the second place winner was Terrie Arcuri. She did a card very similar to this card. I will share her creativity tomorrow so you will want to check back.
September’s Customer Appreciation Exclusive PDF Tutorial comes from the Dashing Deer Bundle, from the Holiday Catalog.
This tutorial has lots of variety with a total of seven cards. One card is a Shaker Card and two are Creative Folds.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the hostess code, so you get all the stamping rewards. I will send you the PDF.