Every new catalog there is one designer series paper that just captures my heart. In the Holiday Catalog, it the Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper. There are no words to explain how beautiful this paper is.
In today's Creative Fold Video, I use this paper to create a Double Z Fold Card. All I can say is wow.
There are several different pieces of card stock in this card, but it goes together to fast, as you will see in the video.
I used the Peaceful Poinsettia Stamp Set and stamped with the Merry Merlot Classic Ink Pad, and VersaMark and Copper Embossing Powder to stamp the words and holly. Finally the Aqua Painter with the Merry Merlot and Tranquil Tide Classic Ink to color in.
Here are the dimensions of paper I used:
- 4 1/4" x 11" Gray Granite Card Stock scored at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2"
- 3 1/2" x 8 3/4" Tranquil Tide Card Stock scored at 3 1/4' & 6"
- 2 1/4" x 3" Whisper White Card Stock
- 2 3/4" x 3" Whisper White Card Stock
- 2 1/2" x 4" Merry Merlot Card Stock
- 4" x 5 1/4" Mery Merlot Card Stock
- 3" x 3 1/4" Merry Merlot Card Stock
- 2 pieces of 2 1/2" x 3 1/4" Merry Merlot Card Stock
- 3 3/4" x 5" Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper
- 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper
- 2 1/4" x 3" Joyous Noel Specialty Paper
September’s Customer Appreciation Exclusive PDF Tutorial comes from the Dashing Deer Bundle, from the Holiday Catalog.
This tutorial has lots of variety with a total of seven cards. One card is a Shaker Card and two are Creative Folds.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the hostess code, so you get all the stamping rewards. I will send you the PDF.
Would you like to just purchase the PDF Tutorial? You can for just $9.95. E-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you an invoice.