In today's video we will create a Waterfall Card using the Half Full Stamp Set. This creative fold works perfect with my Million Dollar Stamp Set Half Full. I used the beautiful Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape to create this stunning card, along with the Snowflake Sentiments Bundle. I embossed with Silver Embossing Powder and used the Silver Foil Paper which both compliment the designers paper and washi tape so well.
This is what it looks like with the first Waterfall section.
Here is what it looks like fully open.
Here are the measurements to create this card.
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Real Red Card Stock
- 4" x 5 1/4" Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper
- 1 1/4" x 4 1/4" Real Red Card Stock
- 2" x 8 1/4" Real Red Card Stock with one end punch with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch You will score on the opposite end of the punch image at the 1 3/4", 2 3/4", and the 3 3/4"
- 3 pieces of Real Red 2" x 2 1/4"
- 3 pieces of Whisper White Card Stock 1 7/8" x 2 1/8"
- Scrap Piece of Silver Foil Paper
- 6" of 1/8" Real Red Ribbon
Now sit back enjoy the video for more helpful hints.
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION GIFT
Receive Three Finished Christmas Cards From Me.
Place an order of $30.00 or more, before tax and shipping, in my Online Store with Hostess Code PAHEKYAM, and I will send you three finished Christmas Cards. Offer ends Dec. 10th.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the Christmas Cards.