October Paper Pumpkin Video Reveal & Seasonal of Style!
Quick, classy and cool describes the Stampin’ Up! October Paper Pumpkin Kit featured in the video above. I sso lovef shaker cards!
Did you miss out on this month's kit? No worries if you act fast. If you missed signing up for the October kit but would still like to purchase it, you can get it in the online store beginning October 23 that's today (while supplies last) when you become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber (or as a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber). This will be the FULL kit – Stampin’ Up! is doing everything possible to accommodate the demand and allow as many people to get the Pining for Plaid Kit (October’s kit), so they will not be offering refills for this kit.
Check out the video above to see why you’ll want to sign up for Paper Pumpkin by November 10!
Holiday cards made easy! Stampin’ Up! created a simple and fun holiday crafting experience that streamlines Christmas prep – Season of Style!
To give you more of what you love, during October and November Stampin’ Up! is offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas card making and gifting projects.
Two coordinating kits means that 1) you will have everything you need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts, 2) you will have more creative options, and 3) you can get that handmade holiday touch without the fuss.
- The October and November Paper Pumpkin kits coordinate but they also stand alone. You DO NOT need both kits to create a complete project.
- If you missed signing up for the October kit but would still like to purchase it, you can get it in the online store beginning October 23 (while supplies last) when you become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber (or as a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber).
- To receive November’s kit, you can subscribe through me at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on November 10.
- You can sign up for a month to month Paper Pumpkin subscription through me here.
- NEED GIFT IDEAS FOR THE HOLIDAYS? Paper Pumpkin kits (month to month or a pre-paid subscription) make fabulous gifts.
Want to start a Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription to ramp up your creative time? Include a prepaid 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscription to your next Stampin’ Up! order.