Today's video is a Creative Fold but it is the simplest Halloween Card you will ever make using the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper. There is not stamping involved I created this card with the Designer Series Paper and the matching Cat Punch.
Now the Cat Punch is part of a bundle that includes the Spooky Cat Stamp Set. But I am not a huge fan of Halloween, so being able to make a Halloween Card without a lot of investment is right up my alley. And then when you make it a Creative Fold Card, it's the perfect card for me.
Take a look at all the detail in the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper.
So much detail in this paper. I had shared another card a few weeks ago that used this paper to create another quick Halloween Card. If you missed that card you can check it out here.
The sizes of paper used on today's card are as follows:
- 4 1/4" x 9 3/4" Pumpkin Pie Card Stock Scored at 5 1/2"
- 4" x 4" Basic Black Card Stock
- 1" x 8 1/2" Basic Black Card Stock Scored at 5 1/2"
- 2 1/2" x 3 1/4" Basic Black Card Stock
- 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" Spooky Night Designer Series Paper
- 2 1/2" x 3 1/4" Spooky Night Designer Series Paper
The only thing else you need to create this card is the cat punch.
Reminder if your order is $150 or more do not use Hostess Code, claim the Host Rewards for yourself.