Today's Creative Fold Video is yet another simple Creative Fold. It takes very little supplies and goes together so quickly.
I used the Painted Harvest Stamp Set. This stamp set comes as a bundle and includes the Leaf Punch. I didn't use the Leaf Punch on this card, but guess I could have. I did use the Layering Circles and the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I think my most used framelits is the Stitched Shapes.
The sizes of Card Stock for this cards are:
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Cajun Craze Card Stock
- 2 3/4" x 11" Very Vanilla Card Stock Scored at the 5 1/2" mark
- 2 pieces 3/4" x 5 1/2" Crushed Curry Card Stock
- 1" x 6" Soft Suede Card Stock Scored at the 4 1/4" Mark
- Enough Vanilla of Die Cut
- Enough Cajun Craze for Die Cut
I did a Facebook Live showcasing this Stamp Set, as a One-Sheet Wonder.
I also did a PDF Tutorial for that project. If you would like more information about the Facebook Live, or Tutorial you can check it out here.