Just one more week to wait until you can order out of the New Holiday Catalog. We know that the stamp set "Half Full" is my favorite set out of the catalog, but Painted Harvest is a close second.
I love Sunflowers and two-step stamping and this set has both. In today's video I do a technique called Triple Stamping which is basically the layering of three pieces of card stock.
The Painted Harvest Stamp Set comes in a bundle with the the new Leaf Punch. This is a must have bundle. I punched my leaves out of the Vellum Card Stock and then sponged with Old Olive and a Sponge Dauber.
I used Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, and Soft Suede Classic Inks. For the card stock I used the Very Vanilla and Soft Suede. The accents for this card I used the 5/8" Burlap Ribbon and the Linen Thread.
The Dimensions for this card are as follows:
- 2 pieces of Very Vanilla Card Stock 4" x 5 1/4"
- 2 pieces of Very Vanilla Card Stock 2" x 2"
- Very Vanilla Card Stock 2" x 3 1/2"
- Soft Suede Card Stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- 2 pieces of Soft Suede 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"
- Soft Suede 2 1/8" x 2 5/8"
Sit back and watch the video for some more tips.