Did you see how I made this beautiful belly band in my video on Friday? I used the So Detailed Thinlits Dies and the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies. Today I will use this belly band on my creative fold card.
Here is the front of the card with the belly band on. I used the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper along with the Sahara Sand Card Stock. The Gold Foil Butterfly just shines on the front of the card.
Here is the card opened. When you watch the video you will see how the card goes together. I used the Layering Circles Framelits and you want to make sure you use the Tear-n-Tape on the pieces of card stock for the shutter closure, but use Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue for the inside greeting of the shutter.
Here are the measurements for this card:
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Sahara Sand Card Stock scored at 2 1/8" along the 8 1/2" side to form a gate fold card
- 2 pieces 2" x 5 3/8" of Falling in Love Designer Series Paper
- 2 pieces 3 1/2" x 4" Sahara Sand Card Stock scored along the 4" side at 1/2" watch video for cutting the ends of these two pieces for your shutter opening
- 3" x 5 3/8" Sahara Sand Card Stock
- 3" x 5 3/8" Falling in Love Designer Series Paper
- DON'T FORGET TO ORDER THIS MONTH'S STAMP OF THE MONTH KIT