Today's Creative Fold Video is of this adorable Triangle Box perfect for a little Christmas Gift.
Here is a picture of the side view
I started with a piece of Garden Green Card Stock that measured 7" x 9 3/4". You will score along the 9 3/4" side at 1 3/4" 4 1/4" and 7 1/4". Along the 7" side you will score at 2" and at 5". that is all the scoring. As you will see in the video you just do a couple little cuts and that is all there is to it. You will have a fun little triangle box to put a small gift in.
I forget to tell you in the video the sizes for the Designer Series Paper I used. I used the beautiful This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper and I cut a strip that was 2 3/4" long and it then cut two pieces that were 2 1/2" wide, one that was 1 1/2" and finally one 2 3/4".
I used the Layering Squares Framelit Dies and the Stitched Framelit Dies to finish the box off. Check out the video for more information on how easy it is to make this box.
- Mystery Hostess Event Jan. 7 1-3 p.m. Jefferson, OH
- Day of Stamping Henretia, NY Jan. 14 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Stamping in the Woods Camp Judson, PA March 17-19
- Adventure’s in Stamping Stamp Convention April 29-30
- Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Rummage Sale - May 20 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. North Canton, OH
- Current Hostess Code for Online Orders FG4H3MMA