Time for another Creative Fold, and today I am sharing a card we did last weekend at my Fall Stamp Retreat. Watch in the coming days as I share some fun pictures from our weekend.
Do you want to be inspired but lots of stamping projects? Then you need to mark your calendar and Save the Date for my 2017 Stamp Retreats. They will be held on March 17-19 which will have a spring theme, and October 27-29 with a Holiday Theme. Where can you go and get all your projects, lodging and meals for a weekend for $185? Only at my retreats, so plan on joining us next year. There are no added class or lodging fees.
I used the Santa's Sleigh Bundle for this Double Z Card. Here are the dimensions for this Double Z Card:
- 4 1/4" x 11 Night of Navy Card Stock Scored at the 2 3/4" and at the 5 1/2"
- 1/2" x 9 1/2" Scored at 2 1/2" and 5 1/4"
- 2 pieces of Soft Sky Card Stock 4" x 5 1/4"
- 2 pieces of Soft Sky Card Stock 2 1/2" x 5 1/4"
- Scrap pieces of Night of Navy, Smokey Slate, Garden Green, and Whisper White Card Stock along with Gold Foil for the die cuts of the trees, reindeer, sleigh and presents.
Don't Miss Out Starting Today
Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Current Hostess Code MHAZFTGF use in my Online Store
- $25 Order with Hostess Code Gets you Exclusive Christmas PDF
- $50 Order using Hostess Code Gets You PDF and a Card Kit Hurry Offer Ends Nov. 10th
- Save the Date Spring Stamping in the Woods March 17-19 and the Fall Retreat Oct. 27-29
- Clearance Rack GREAT SAVINGS