WOW Gluing Tip for Thinlit or Framlits
September 23, 2016
You are going to love today's video that has this amazing WOW tip for gluing your thinlits or framelits. I have shared in the past the tip with using press-n-seal to glue these fine thinlits and framelits. If you miss that video you can watch here.
Well today's video tip is so much easier. I mean WOW. A shout out to Linda Heller for sharing this tip with me. It is one of those light bulb moments when you think why haven't I been doing this all along.
SO watch the video and then tell me what you think. I am sure you will be so surprised how easy it will now be to glue thinlit or framelits to your project.
Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Current Hostess Code D4HRXF4H use in my Online Store
- Adventure's in Stamping October 7th Make-n- Take Night Strongsville, OH
- Adventure's in Stamping Strongsville, Ohio Stamp Convention October 8th
- Fall Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat October 28-30
- Clearance Rack GREAT SAVINGS
- BOGO Paper Pumpkin Special 2 months for the price of one. Ends Oct. 10th
GREAT tip. Thanks!
Posted by: Earlene Hannah | September 24, 2016 at 01:55 AM
Wow!! Some very smart and clever ladies share their ideas. Love all you do, Linda.
Posted by: Joyce Rorabaugh | September 23, 2016 at 01:45 PM
Wow! What a great tip. Can't wait to try it. TFS
Posted by: Barbara | September 23, 2016 at 09:42 AM
I know Mary. Guess my brain doesn't work that way. :)
Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org | September 23, 2016 at 09:38 AM
Of course....makes perfect sense! And why didn't I think of this?? Thanks for sharing!
Posted by: Mary Rodgers | September 23, 2016 at 09:34 AM