Different Ways to Adhere Thinlits & Framelits
September 30, 2016
In today's video I show you how to do this Window Christmas Card using vellum for the window with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
I used lots of framelits and thinlits on the card and I showcase the main ways you can adhere them to your card. If you watched my video last Friday you seen the newest tip I learned using the Tear & Tape. Did you miss that video? Here it is.
On this card I used the Hearth & Home, Christmas Greetings, and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits. The little bow came from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. Just makes for a stunning card.
So watch the video and tell me what is your favorite way to adhere Thinlits or Framelits to your project.
Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Current Hostess Code D4HRXF4H use in my Online Store
- $25 Order with Hostess Code Gets you Exclusive Christmas PDF
- $50 Order using Hostess Code Gets You PDF and a Card Kit Hurry Offer Ends Oct. 10th
- Adventure's in Stamping October 7th Make-n- Take Night Strongsville, OH
- Adventure's in Stamping Strongsville, Ohio Stamp Convention October 8th
- Fall Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat October 28-30
- Clearance Rack GREAT SAVINGS
- BOGO Paper Pumpkin Special 2 months for the price of one. Ends Oct. 10th