More Quick Card Techniques
July 24, 2016
Today's card share is another quick card using the Acrylic Block Background Technique that I shared a couple of days ago in a video.
On this card, I stamped with the Acrylic Block three times to give a layering look for the background. I used the New In Colors Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Emerald Envy. So in love with these colors.
I used the splatter stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge to give some added design to the back of the card. The flowers come from the Wild About Flowers Set and the words come from the Rose Wonder Stamp Set. And check out the little Butterfly from the Bitty Butterfly Punch.
Just another card to show you don't need a lot to make a beautiful card.
Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Bonus Days spend $50 get a $5 coupon to be used in August
- Online Order of $25 using Hostess Code J6QRTGZH Gets you Free Christmas Card Tutorials
- Christmas Card Tutorials from my July Christmas Card Club For Sale
- Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat August 19-21
- Adventure's in Stamping October Make-n- Take Night Strongsville, OH
- Adventure's in Stamping Strongsville, Ohio Stamp Convention October
- Fall Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat October