I want to share with you what Stampin' Up! sent me to carry our travel vouchers in. A leather document holder and luggage tags from "Leatherology" and of course it's in my favorite color blue. Check out our "Million Dollar Agenda". There are just no words to express how I felt when this arrived.
I am going to have so much to share when I get back. Do you want to see what I am doing while I am out there? Make sure you go like my Facebook Page Stamping with Linda, as I know I will be posting there as much as possible. My blog I have scheduled posts, as I don't know what my internet service will be or the amount of time I will have to post.
Here are some of things and places we will be visiting.
- Onstage SU! Event
- Staying at Grand American Hotel
- Party City Balloon Adventures
- Historic Park City Main Street
- Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival
- Dinner At Thanksgiving Point Harvest Restaurant
- Home Office Tour
- Meeting with Stamp Designer Kathy Pitt
- Lunch with Cooperate Members
- Afternoon Tea Lobby Lounge The Grand American Hotel
- Dinner at Current Fish & Oyster with Shelli, Sterling, Sara & Sean
- PLEASE make sure you check this list out it will be in My Online Store as there maybe some specials. And if you place an order and use
Hostess Code FF2EHGWW you will earn Linda Loyalty Points plus a free gift from me when I return home.