Today's video teaches you how to do faux layering on a card. This technique is a great way to add depth to your card but without countless layers of card stock.
I used the beautiful Birthday Blooms Stamp Set and Blackberry Bliss. So sad that Blackberry Bliss is an In Color that is retiring this year. And since I am scheduling this post it could be already gone by now. Will miss that color. I used the Wink of Stella to add a watercolor and shimmer to the card.
Really doesn't get easier then this for a stamp technique.
Remember check out the Retiring Accessories and Stamp Sets in my Online Store and to use Hostess Code FF2EHGWW to receive my Loyalty Points, and a free gift.
Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Adventure’s in Stamping April 23 & 24 CLICK HERE MORE DETAILS
- Rubber Stamp & Paper Crafting Garage Sale Largest in Northeast Ohio June 18 Full Details
- New Catalog Mystery Hostess June 18 after Garage Sale Win Big Details
- August 19-21 Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat Info Here
- October 28-30 Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat Info Here