Hope you mark your calendar now to join me at the Adventures in Stamping, rubber stamp and Scrapbook Convention April 22 and 23 in Akron, Ohio. It is time to order advance tickets, register for classes and make overnight accommodations. Go to
Shop with me for the latest products, learn new techniques and be inspired to create all located at the John S. Knight Center, 77 E. Mill Street in Akron, Ohio. I will be joined by other stamp companies who also will have new ideas.
Exhibit Hall Hours are : Saturday, April 23 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday April 24 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. All advanced ticket holders are permitted into the show @ 9 a.m. on Saturday a whole hour early.
I have been so honored to be working with this convention for the last 17 years. And once again this year, I will have a fun free make-an-take planned for you and a show special so stay tune as more details are shared. Always so good to see so many familiar faces.
Ordering Information through Linda Bauwin:
· Place your order directly on my website: CLICK HERE
· When ordering use this Hostess Code: GWQVDZYZ
· Order by February 21st to receive the seven cards from my Stamp-a-Sack this weekend.
· If your order is more than $150, DO NOT use the Hostess Code--you will get Stampin' Rewards
· DON’T FORGET ALL ORDERS ONLINE on $25 or more receive Linda Loyalty Rewards
· For every $50, you will also receive a FREE Sale-a-bration item
· IMPORTANT do not click NO CONTACT in your profile; if you do I cannot see your information to send you your gift.
Offer only through Linda Bauwin Your CARD-iologist
If you have any questions, simple call or email me!
SAVE THE DATE- June 18 @ Jefferson Community Center Jefferson, OH
Largest Paper Craft Sale in the Area.