You will need the following:
- 3 1/2" x 12" piece of Designer Series Paper
- 3 pieces 1/2" 12" coordinating card stock
- 2 pieces 3/8" x 6" coordinating card stock
- a 2 1/2" x 5 1/4" piece of coordinating card stock scored on all 4 sides at a 1/2"
That's it. I was inspired by Crafty Hallet's blog from the UK. I am using all three purses to hold different items. The one I do in the video with the Something Borrowed Designer Paper I will fill with chocolate kisses.
This one is done with the Painted Blooms Designer Paper and trimmed with the Daffodil Delight Card Stock has the 4" x 4" note cards in it.
And my favorite one that I have made, so far, also uses the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper and will have a gift card in it for my favorite restaurant. No I am not keeping it, I am giving it away to a special friend for Mother's Day.
Make sure you come back for Friday's video, as I show you how to Shrink down the size of your thinlits. You are going to love this technique.
Get Retiring Items Before They Are Gone and SAVE
- Retiring List PDF
- Retiring List Sortable Excel File
- Retiring List by PAGE NUMBER
- My Digital Studio (PDF)
- My Digital Studio (Excel)