Next week I will be releasing my New Stamp of the Month Kits for April. If you have not taken part in the program you need to give it a try. There are several past kits that are still available. Here is an example
Not sure what Stamp of the Month Kits are all about? Check it out Below.
“Stamp of the Month Kits”. No commitment.
You decide which kit (s) you want to take part in each month.
- Each kit will be priced differently; depending on the product (s) you get in the kit.
- Each kit will have a different number of cards per kit depending on how big the stamp set is. My goal is to use every stamp in the stamp set for the monthly kit.
- One thing for sure, every “Stamp of the Month Kit” will have a creative fold card.
- Each month I will feature two different “Stamp of the Month Kits” to choose from, featuring different stamp sets.
- Samples of “Stamp of the Month Kits” will be posted around the first of each month, with a full description of the kit.
- Past months will be available until they are sold out. You can view them at the top of my blog under “Stamp of the Month” Club.
- To buy kits by mail e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the Stamp of the Month Kit(s) you wish to purchase and your address. I will send you an invoice with paypal in about three days.
- Most classes will include Stamp Set, all cardstock pre-cut, envelopes, embellishments and all you will need is ink and adhesive.
- I will list the inks I used and you can order those inks if you don’t have, at the time you order your “Stamp of the Month Kit”. Or you can use inks you have. *if more is needed for the kit I will list items in detail with class description.
- Kits supplies will be mailed from me in about one week from payment and should be at your door step in about 10-14 days. Stampin' Up! Product will come directly from the company.
- Die cutting and shape punching will be completed for you (without stamped images), unless stated with kit supplies according to Stampin’ Up! copyright/angel policy.
- Texture embossing will be complete for you as well, unless in the kit.
- Full instructions including measurements will be sent by e-mail in a PDF format, so you can save and recreate the projects again. Some cards will have a video for reference.
- All “Stamp of the Month Kits” can only be sent to a Untied States address
- Shipping will be included in the cost of the kit. If more than one “Stamp of the Month Kit” is purchase at the same time postage will be combined at a lower rate.