Something to Say Card
July 01, 2014
Today's Creative Fold Video Something to Say Card is part of my Second Stamp of the Month Kit for July.
Something to Say Stamp Set is a set of 17 stamps found on pg. 104 of the catalog. You can purchase this kit with wood-mount stamps or clear-mount. The clear-mount stamps will not come with blocks. The kit also includes the Itty Bitty Accent Punches on page 222 of the catalog.
Included in your kit.
- All cardstock, designer paper (patterns may vary) precut for all 7 cards shown in picture. This kit has one creative fold card
- All Envelopes
- All other punching, cutting, and dry embossing will be done for you.
Supplies used were: 2 ½” Circle, 2 3/8” Scallop, 1 ¾” Circle, Petite Flower, Postage Stamp and Little Banner Punches, Embossing Folder Lovely Lace, and Star Framelits
- 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon
- PDF file with measurements sent by e-mail plus videos when available
For this kit you need the stamp set and punch pack. If you already have, you can always choose another set of the same value. I do not sell PDF file.
No Pearls or Rhinestones are include in kit.
I used Classic Ink Pads in these colors: Real Red, Basic Black, and Lost Lagoon
If you do not have these inks you can substitute other colors you have or order them at the same time you order the kit, just let me know in your e-mail.
The Cost for the kit
- Kit Supplies with Wood-Mount & Itty Bitty Punch Pack $65
- Kit Supplies with Clear-Mount & Itty Bitty Punch Pack $55
- BONUS Purchase the Something to Say & the Pictogram Punches Stamp Kits (fetaure on yesterday's post) with the one Punch Pack Together at a Discount
- Both Kits in Wood-Mount $81.90
- Both Kits in Clear-Mount $68.40
Please note these kits can only be shipped to the US, this is Stampin’ Up!’s policy.
If you are interested in this kit e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Stamp Kit and tell me which Stamp Kit (s) you wish to purchase and wood or clear-mount. I will send you a Paypal invoice. Don’t have Paypal. Not a problem, you can use your credit or debit card. Remember you can add on to any kit with multiple kits or products.
All kits are available to do in my stamp studio on month they are released. Click on my CALENDAR to view the schedule dates. When you do these kits in my studio you use all my supplies, ink, framelits punches etc to complete the cards nothing is pre-done for you but you need to give a 2 week advance notice.
Don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Let me know when you order your kit and I will include in your package.