Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set
Stamp of the Month Kit
Included in your kit.
- All cardstock precut for all 6 cards shown in picture. This kit has one creative fold card
- All Envelopes
- All other punching, cutting, and dry embossing will be done for you.
- Supplies used were: Punches-Fun Flower, 7/8” Scalloped Circle, Embossing Folders Argyle, Bigz Clear Oval Die & Oval Collection Framelits
- PDF file with measurements sent by e-mail plus videos when available
For this kit you need the stamp set, if you already have, you can always choose another set of the same value. You also need the Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly Punches, unless you want to fussy cut them out. I priced kit with the punches and without, since many of you already have the punches. I do not sell PDF file.
The colors I used were the 2014-2016 In Color Markers and a black ink pad. If you do not have these markers, you can substitute with colors you have or order them at the same time you order the kit, just let me know in your e-mail.
No Rhinestones, pearls, dazzling details, or acrylic blocks are included in kit.
The Cost for the kit
- Kit Supplies with Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set Clear w/o punches $33.00
- Kit Supplies with Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set Wood w/o punches $43.00
- Kit supplies with Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set Clear with both punches $64.00
- Kit Supplies with Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set Wood with both punches $74.00
Purchase two or more kits at the same time and get a 10% discount. Age Awareness is the other new kit for this month.
Please note these kits can only be shipped to the US, this is Stampin’ Up!’s policy.
If you are interested in this kit e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Stamp Kit and tell me which Stamp Kit (s) you wish to purchase. I will send you a Paypal invoice. Remember to check out remaining other kits, and get a discount for ordering multiple kits together. Don’t have Paypal. Not a problem, you can use your credit or debit card. Remember you can add on to any kit with multiple kits or products.
Don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? Let me know when you order your kit and I will include it in your package.