Today is my 64th in my Creative Fold Video Series and it features this "You're a Star Card" use the Pictogram Punch Stamp Set. I am in love with this set and I will be featuring it as one of my Stamp of the Month Kits starting July 1st, so you will want to check back.
The Pictogram Punch Stamp Set matches my favorite punches right now the Itty Bitty Accent Punches. This set of punches has a small flower, heart, & star and is so adorable.
This creative fold is so different and uses the Top Note Die for the Big Shot, an accessory I haven't used for awhile
- #133679 Lost Lagoon Cardstock 4 1/4" x 7 1/2" Scored at 2"
- #131206 Soft Sky Cardstock 1 3/4" x 4" and 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (for top note)
- #101650 1 1/2" x 3 3/4" Very Vanilla and pieces for star and moon cut outs
- #133644 Lost Lagoon Classic Ink
- #133643 Hello Honey Classic Ink
- #134285 Wood-Mount or #134264 Clear-Mount Pictogram Punch Stamp Set of 10 stamps
- #133787 Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack Set of three punches
- #113463 Top Note Bigz Die
- #117335 Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- #132975 Gold Metallic Baker's Twine
- #132622 Gold Foil Sheets