Today's What's Up With Stampin' Up! Video Series showcases our New Photopolymer Stamps that are made in the USA by Stampin' Up! How cool is that.
If you have ever used Photopolymer Stamps before, you may have found the quality was not the best. That is not the case with Stampin' Up!'s Photopolymer, they are top of the line.
Photopolymer is not a rubber stamp, so there are some difference but the benefits are so worth it. First being the price, and they come in our clear cases like or other stamps.
I hope you give them a try.
- #133660 Bordering Blooms Set of 4 Stamps only $15.95
- #135380 Bravo Set of 13 stamps for only $25.95
- #131527 Note Cards Set of 20 Cards with envelopes
- #100730 Whisper White Cardstock 3" x 4 1/2"
- #133676 Mossy Meadow 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"
- #133670 3/8" STitched Satin Ribbon 10 yds. per spool Free with $50 Online Order and the use of Hostess Code U4JAWV7P
- #133642 Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink
- #133645 Mossy Meadow Classic Ink