Time to Introduce my First Stamp of The Month Kit for July
Pictogram Punches Stamp Set which is a set of 10 stamps. You can purchase this kit with wood-mount stamps or clear-mount. The clear-mount stamps will not come with blocks. The kit also includes the Itty Bitty Accent Punches on page 222 of the catalog.
Included in your kit.
- All cardstock, designer paper (patterns may vary) precut for all 7 cards shown in picture. This kit has one creative fold card featured in this video
- All Envelopes
- All other punching, cutting, and dry embossing will be done for you.
- Supplies used were: Chevron, Perfect Polka Dot, and Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Star and Apothecary Accent Framelits and the Top Note Bigz Die
- 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon Hello Honey
- Gold Metallic Bakers Twine
- PDF file with measurements sent by e-mail plus videos when available
For this kit you need the stamp set and punch. If you already have, you can always choose another set of the same value. I do not sell PDF file.
The colors I used Classic Ink Pads in these colors: Real Red and Night of Navy along with the 2014-2016 In Color Markers
If you do not have these inks you can substitute for colors you have or order them at the same time you order the kit, just let me know in your e-mail.
No Rhinestones nor pearls are included in kit.
The Cost for the kit
- Kits Supplies with Wood-Mount & Itty Bitty Punch Pack $56.00
- Kits Supplies with Clear-Mount & Itty Bitty Punch Pack $40.00
- BONUS Purchase the Something to Say ( to be previewd tomrrow) & the Pictogram Punches Stamp Kits with the one Punch Pack Together at a Discount
- Both Kits in Wood-Mount $81.90
- Both Kits in Clear-Mount $68.40
Please note these kits can only be shipped to the US, this is Stampin’ Up!’s policy.
If you are interested in this kit e-mail at email@example.com with subject line Stamp Kit and tell me which Stamp Kit (s) you wish to purchase and wood or clear-mount. I will send you a Paypal invoice. Don’t have Paypal not a problem you can use your credit or debit card. Remember you can add on to any kit with multiply kits or products.