The long awaited Blendabilities from Stampin' Up! will have their first release, after much waiting, on July 1st, with the following colors and accessories available.
- Cherry Cobbler (item #130995)
- Coastal Cabana (item #131000)
- Daffodil Delight (item #130998)
- Old Olive (item #130999)
- Pumpkin Pie (item #130997)
- Rich Razzleberry (item #131003)
- Skin Tone Assortment (item #129370)
In addition, the following accessories will also be available:
- Memento Ink Pad (item #132708)
- Memento Ink Refill (item #133456)
- Color Lifter (item #129369)
I am going to feature a product base class on Wednesday July 23rd 6-8 p.m. and on Saturday, July 26th @ 1-3 p.m. featuring these new markers.
This will be a hands-on class using your new markers. With your class fee you will receive two packs of the blendabilities one Old Olive Assortment and one color of your choice, plus the Memento Ink Pad and the Color Lifter. Class will be held in my Stamp Studio. Class Fee of $45 is due by July 13th so I can order product.
Can you join us?
Send me an e-mail [email protected] line Blendabilities tell me the class you want to attend and your choice of color for the option marker assortment.
A PayPal Invoice will be sent to you so you can attend this fun class.