Welcome to my first Stamp of the Month Kit featuring Something for Baby Bundle.
You can purchase in wood-mount or clear-mount. The clear-mount stamps will not come with blocks. You will need a die-cutting machine to use the framelits.
Stamp of the Month Kit is explained in full at the top of the blog.
Included in your kit.
- All cardstock, designer paper (patterns may vary) precut for all 7 cards shown in picture. This kit has two creative fold cards
- All Envelopes
- All other punching, cutting, and dry embossing will be done for you.
- Thick Baker’s Twine
- PDF file with measurements sent by e-mail plus videos when available
- 8 ½” x 11” Whisper White Cardstock for stamp and cutting all your pieces out
For this class you need the stamp set and framelits. If you already have, you can always choose another set of the same value. I do not sell PDF file.
Other supplies and colors I used for this kit that not included are:
Markers Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Hello Honey, you can substitute other colors.
I used the Fringe Scissors, Fancy Fan & Decorative Dots Folders, Circle, Oval & Starburst Framelits and Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack in your kit.
There are no words that come with this set and per Stampin’ Up! copywrite laws I can not stamp them for you. I used the Itty Bitty Banners Bundle on my cards, but you can use any baby greetings
The Cost for the kit
- Kits Supplies with Wood-Bundle $65
- Kits Supplies with Clear-Bundle $57
Please note these kits can only be shipped to the US, this is Stampin’ Up!’s policy.
If you are interested in this kit e-mail at email@example.com with subject line Something For Baby Kit Clear or Wood. Send address US addresses only. I will send you a paypal invoice. Remember you can add on to any kit.
Don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Catalog let me know when you order your kit and I will include in your package.