Today's Creative Fold Video is #60 in my series and features a Triple Flip Card, I designed. It was inspired by a card I seen at a stamp convention.
I used the Something for Baby Stamp Set which is a new stamp set that will be released on June 2 in the New Stampin' Up! Catalog.
Something for Baby Stamp Set will also be used for my first Stamp of the Month Kit. Check out all the details of this new program at the top of this page. What sets my Stamp of the Month Kit apart from other monthly stamp kits? Every kit will have at least one creative fold card.
Don't forget to check back on June 2 to get the hostess code, so that you can get a free spool of the new in color ribbon free.
- #133679 Lost Lagoon Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Scored at 4 1/4" & 2 1/8"
- #133701 Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stacks 1 7/8" x 5 3/8"
- #133678 Hello Honey Cardstock Scrap for Scallop Punch
- #131202 Smokey Slate Cardstock Scrap for Circle Punch
- #100730 Whisper White Cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" scrap for framelits
- #119854 1 3/4" Scallop Punch
- #119860 1 3/8" Circle Punch
- #133644 Lost Lagoon Classic Ink Pad
- #133643 Hello Honey Classic Ink Pad
- #136790 Wood-Mount or #136791 Clear-Mount Something for Baby Bundle-Stamp Set and Framelits
- #136605 Wood-Mount or #136606 # Clear-Mount Itty Bitty Banners Bundle-Stamp Set and Framelits
- #127023 Delicate Designs Embossing Folder VIDEO