Today’s “What’s up with Stampin’ Up!” video features this adorable curtain card done with the Petite Pennants Builder Punch & the Pennant Parade Stamp Set. You will want to watch the video below to see how it is put together.
We did this card at my retreat and a member of my Stamp Family Mary Rodgers came up with her version with the retiring #129310 Designer Paper Gingham Garden shown below. I have to admit I like Mary's Card a whole lot.
Since I am at sea, I don’t know what is still on the retired list, the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, the Designer Paper or Adorning Accents Edgelits. I so love the look of this card, as I am sure you do, so check it out to see if the paper is still available.
DON'T FORGET by clicking on the products at the end of this post, it will take you directly to my Online Store. Where you can earn
But only until May 11. Learn about Bon Voyage Bucks by Clicking HERE. So you can get the 2014 Catalog and 2014-2016 In Color Markers Free plus an adorable post-a-note pack.
- #122922 Wisteria Wonder Cardstock 5 ½” x 8 ½” & scrap for curtains
- #100730 Whisper White Cardstock 4” x 5 ¼” & 3 ¼” x 3”
- #126985 Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink Pad
- #117335 Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- #132073 Wood-Mount or #127324 Clear-Mount Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set (Set of 4 stamps)