WOW Stamping Moment Video showcasing the masking technique and the ever popular card-in-a-box. This is a Masculine Card-in-a-Box.
The only difference, with the Masculine Card-in-a-Box and the Sunflower Card-in-a-Box, is that I cut off one of the flaps on the Masculine card. I also used window sheets on the grinds. This helps give you more height in card. I also did not use a belly band.
DON'T FORGET by clicking on the products at the end of this post.
This will take you directly to my Online Store.
That is where you can purchase 24/7 from me and earn Linda Loyalty Points.
- #131910 Wood-Mount or #129120 Clear-Mount By The Tide Stamp Set-Set of 7 stamps
- #129087 Wood-Mount or #129090 Clear-Mount A Round Array Stamp Set-Set of 8 stamps
- #129404 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch
- #127811 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
- #119856 Scallop Circle Punch
- #119855 Large Oval Punch
- #114323 Window Sheets 2 sheets each 12" x 12"