Double -Gate Fold Card
March 11, 2014
Today's Creative Fold Video is a Double-Gate Fold Card. I featured this fold last year during Sale-a-Bration with the Designer Paper Featured last year. Are you like me and hate to use your Designer Paper because you can only see one side? This card solves that problem.
This card's base is done from a 5 1/2" x 12" piece of Designer Paper and it is scored at 2", 4", 8", & 10". With a ruler make a mark up the 5 1/2" side of the paper at 2 3/4" on both sides. You will cut from this mark to the second score line on both sides. You will flip the cut off triangle over and adhere on the bottom of the card. Allowing you to see both sides of the beautiful paper.
- #133521 Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper FREE during Sale-a-Bration 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs.
- #131298 Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock 3 3/4" x 5" and a scrap piece for the scallop punch out
- #100730 Whisper White Cardstock 3 1/2" x 5" and a scrap piece for the center flowers
- #121045 Basic Black Cardstock for punched out circle
- #134821 Wood-Mount or #134822 Clear-Mount Petite Petals Bundles Save 15% when purchasing in a bundle-receive a Petite Petal Stamp Set and coordinating punch
- #133599 Wood-Mount of #133605 Clear-Mount Petal Parade Stamp Set FREE with $50 purchase through March 31, 2014
- #119247 Pearl Basics Jewels-150 total-50 of 3 sizes-colored with a Sharpie Marker to make Black
- #120906 2 1/2" Circle Punch
- #118874 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
- #119850 1 3/4" Circle Punch
- #130336 Wood-Mount or #130339 Clear-Mount Hostess Set Express Yourself Set of 12 stamps
- #131175 Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Ink Pad
- #101406 StazOn Ink Pad
- #126889 Stampin' Trimmer
So glad you gals enjoyed.
Posted by: Linda Bauwin | March 18, 2014 at 07:50 AM
This is beautiful! My mother is an amazing scrapbooker! Gonna send her this link. Thanks for sharing.
Posted by: Stephanie @ NewlyMynted | March 18, 2014 at 07:45 AM
Really cute and unique! I also love the papers that you used. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
Posted by: Jann Olson | March 17, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Such a pretty pattern! Thanks for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!
Posted by: Nancherrow | March 14, 2014 at 09:03 PM
Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed the card. Gives me the motivation to go tape more today.
Posted by: Linda Bauwin | March 12, 2014 at 06:38 AM