Today's creative fold video, you got it a gate-fold card. Don't know why, but I am in the gate-fold card mode lately? Seems like my creative fold series needs to be called, all the different ways to make a gate-fold card. Sure hope you are enjoying.
Love the colors in this card with the basic black and blushing bride. Don't think spring will ever arrive in Northeast Ohio.
- #131198 Blushing Bride Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" to cut Starburst out of and a piece 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" for back of card
- #121045 Basic Black 2" x 3 3/4" front flap of card
- #100730 Whisper White Cardstock 1 3/4" x 3 1/2" front flap and a piece 4" x 5 1/4" inside of card that the two starburst gates adhere to
- #132967 Starburst Framelits Set of 5 framelits-largest imagine is 4 11/16" in diameter.
- #134817 Wood-Mount or #134818 Clear-Mount Starburst Sayings Bundle-Comes with Starburst Sayings Stamp Set-a set of 6 stamps plus the Starbrust Framelits set of 5 at a 15% discount when purchased in a bundle
- #133212 Blessed Easter Stamp - single wood stamp
- #131056 Wood-Mount or #131059 Clear-Mount A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set Set of 12 verses
- #131265 Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker
- #131266 Pear Pizzaz Stampin' Write Marker
- #102845 Blender Pens Set of 3
- #126889 Stampin' Trimmer-a great cutting and scoring tool
- #113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
- #130658 Big Shot Magnetic Platform-great accessory for Big Shot Machine holds framelits in place