I am so excited to share today's WOW Moment Video. Aren't these flowers the cutest? They are made with Stampin' Up!'s Creped Filter Paper and are one of the projects my customers and downline will make at my Retreat next weekend.
I so love doing my Stamp Retreats, as it allows me to do more advanced projects than what I can do at a normal workshop or class. Have you ever attended one of my retreats? Next weekend my gals will be making 20 projects, that is a fun-filled stamping weekend.
If you live in Northeast Ohio or Northwest Pennsylvania, I hope you make plans to join me this fall for upcoming stamp retreats that are held at Camp Judson in West Springfield, Pennsylvania. I will do one the weekend of August 15-17 for members of my downline. Not a member of my stamp family you have time to join us.
I will also do one October 24-26 for customers. So watch my calendar and newsletter for updates.
- #129393 Creped Filter Paper the look of tissue paper the strength of cardstock: 4 rectangles (each 6" x 12") and 8 circles (each 6")
- #129372 Secret Garden Framelits
- #126185 Stampin' Spritzer Bottles (pack of 2)
- #119672 Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Refill
- #10328 Real Red Classic Ink Refill
- #125603 Blossom Punch
- #117335 Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder
- Light Floral Wire from Hardware Store or Craft Store
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Plastic Salt & Pepper Shakers Dollar Store