Isn't this little container so cute with the hershey kiss for the center of the flower? My video today is about making this little container. I used the wonderful Spiral Floral Originals Die from the Occasions Catalog, there is just so much you can do with this die. Do you have yours yet?
I did something a little different when I made this flower from how I have done them in the past, I ran it through the embossing folder Petals-a-Plenty. This soften the cardstock and made it easier to spiral around. I also sponged with the Sponge Daubers to add some color.
The container is just an empty button container and I used the 2 1/2" Circle Punch on the top and bottom. Check out all the details on the video below.
I am working on my next round of videos and I have another adorable project done with this Spiral Flower Die coming your way in a couple weeks. So don't delay get your Spiral Originals Die, so you can make these fun projects.
- #129379 Spiral Flower Original Die
- #116824 Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder
- #133520 Decorative Dots Embossing Folder FREE with a $50 order through March 31, 2014
- #119855 Large Oval Punch
- #120906 2 1/2" Circle Punch
- #102892 Sponge Daubers
- #126949 Real Red Classic Ink
- #102482 Real Red Cardstock
- #126861 Gumball Green Classic Ink
- #126840 Gumball Green Cardstock