In today's video you are going to learn how to sponge brayer this beautiful beach scene. The Sponge Brayers are the best kept secret in the Stampin' Up! Catalog. We use to have rubber brayers and I could never get a nice smooth background with them. The sponge brayers are different and very inexpensive and easy to use.
My video today was inspired by a card I got in a card swap from a dear friend Kim Peck. Kim's card has much softer colors then my card, showing how versatile these brayers can be.
Sizes of card Stock Used:
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Whisper White Card Stock
- 4" x 5 1/4" Bermuda Bay Card Stock
- 3 3/4" x 5" Whisper White Card Stock
STAMPIN’ UP! BONUS DAYS! JULY 1 – 31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1-31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 – 31, 2017.
- PLUS earn my Exclusive PDF for the Daisy Delight with Hostess Code AN6M2Z69
- SHOP NOW