In today's video, I use the beautiful succulent that I made in a video last Friday. If you missed that video, you can check it out here. I am calling today's creative fold a Dutch Door Opening Card. Not sure that is the correct name but that is what we will call it. When it is closed it looks like a regular card. But when it is open it does open like Dutch Doors.
This is a very simple to make creative fold. I did some collage stamping wit the Timeless Textures and the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Sets. Both of these stamp sets make collage stamping a breeze. I did tone on tone and I think that helps with the Vintage Look. This is the technique that I used on the gift boxes from a couple weeks ago and the Petite Cafe Bag a few days ago.
Sizes of Card Stock Used for This Card:
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Old Olive Card Stock
- 2 1/4" x 11" Old Olive Card Stock scored at the 5 1/2" mark
- 1 3/4" x 5 1/4" Tip Top Taupe Card Stock
- 2" x 5 1/4" Tip Top Taupe Card Stock
- 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" Tip Top Taupe Card Stock
- 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
DO NOT USE HOSTESS CODE IF ORDER IS $150 OR MORE