Today's Creative Fold Video features a Storybook Fold with lots of fun new products from the Occasions Catalog. On the front of the card I used the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies. These dies are part of a product bundle that includes the Special Reason Stamp Set. This bundle will be featured in my March Stamp of the Month Kit, so stay tune.
Notice the stem it is a negative image. Think that is what is so need about the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies, they give you another look. Another favorite die in the Occasion Catalog that is so easy to miss, is the Timeless Tags Framelits Dies. That is where the little butterflies come from. That die can be used as a negative image also.
In the video, I show you how to cut and score to get the Storybook look. But here are the measurements of the card stock:
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Sahara Sand Card Stock
- 4" x 5 1/4" Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
- 3 3/4" x 5" Old Olive Card Stock
- 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" Sahara Sand Card Stock
- 2 pieces Sahara Sand that measure 7/8" x 2"
- 2 pieces that measure 2 1/8" x 3 1/4"
- 5 3/8" x 8 1/2' Falling in Love Designer Series Paper
All the cutting and score of the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper is explained in the video. Want to give a shout out to dear friend France Martin who inspired this card with her Christmas Card to me. Thanks France.