This video is going to show you how quick and easy it is to make a gift bag, to hold a gift card or small gift, all from a half of sheet of designer series paper. That means two bags from one sheet of designer series paper.
Like I said all you need is a half of a sheet of designer series paper. Then along the 6" side you will score at one inch and four and a quarter. Along the 12" side score at one and three quarters, five and one quarter, seven and at the then and a half. How simple is that?
I used a Gold Binder Clip to close my bag. You could also put handles on the bag and make it in to a little purse. So cute. Can't wait to see what you design with this pattern. Make sure you share.
- Mystery Hostess Event Jan. 7 1-3 p.m. Jefferson, OH
- Day of Stamping Henretia, NY Jan. 14 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Stamping in the Woods Camp Judson, PA March 17-19
- Adventure’s in Stamping Stamp Convention April 29-30
- Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Rummage Sale - May 20 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. North Canton, OH
- Current Hostess Code for Online Orders FG4H3MMA