Today's Creative Fold Video is a Double Z Fold Card, featuring the Sitting Here Stamp Set. Z Fold Cards seem to be so popular right now and they can take several different twists. I call this a Double Z, but that is what I called the card below that I did at my Recent Stamp Retreat. I think maybe it should be called a Triple Z Fold, as there are 3 Z's in that card.
What do you think? Do you see the three z's? You have the card and the two Z's to form the Fence. This card uses the popular Thoughtful Branches Bundle that is only available until August 31 or while supplies last.
Do you have your Thoughtful Branches Bundle yet? If you order in my Online Store, and use Hostess Code YZ3AH4NA, I will send you a tutorial of a card box and cards. The card above also uses the Faux Illusion Technique that I shared in a video post here.
The sizes of card stock I used to create the Z Fold Card from the video are as follows
- 4 1/4" x 11" Sahara Sand Card Stock Scored at 5 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- 4" x 5 1/4" Black Card Stock
- 2 pieces of 2 1/2" x 5 1/4" Black Card Stock
- 2 pieces of Soft Sky Card Stock 2 1/2" x 5"
- 1" x 11" Garden Green Card Stock Scored at 5 1/2" and 2 3/4"
- 1/2" x 10" Soft Sky Card Stock Scored at 2 3/4" x 5 1/2" Watch the video to see why this piece is an inch shorter